This Website and any information contained therein do not constitute an offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. In particular, this Website is not directed to and is not intended to be used by any U.S. Person as such person is defined in regulations under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The Adiuvat Investment Fund (hereafter referred to as “Fund/Financial service entity”) is not registered as an investment company under the U.S. Investment Company Act of 1940 and the Fund’s investment Manager is not registered as investment advisors under the U.S. Investment Advisors Act of 1940. The shares of the Fund will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933. Prospective investors are responsible for informing themselves as to the legal requirements and tax consequences of investing in the Fund in the jurisdiction of their citizenship, residence or domicile. Subscriptions to the Fund can only be made pursuant to a Private Placement Memorandum. The Fund reserves the right to reject any such subscription. Potential investors should inform themselves as to any securities or tax legislation affecting them personally. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The information contained in this website is of a summary nature only. Legal and factual details and nuances are inevitably omitted from such summaries. Particular circumstances often radically affect the law that applies, and the way that the law applies To obtain further information and/or a copy of the Private placement Memorandum, contact the Fund’s administrator. All references herein to “$”, “dollars” or “USD” are to United States of America dollars.
Exclusion of warranties, representations and guarantee
The Fund does not warrant, represent or guarantee:
the accuracy of the information published on this Website;
the completeness of the information published on this Website;
that the information published on this Website is up-to-date;
or the information on the Website can be applied to achieve any particular result.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Fund exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this Website and the use of this Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitation of liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event and under no legal theory shall the Fund or shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives of the Fund and any person who has been involved directly or indirectly in the creation, production, or delivery of this Website and its offerings be liable to you or any other person for any general, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, cover or other damages of any character arising out of the use of this Website , including but not limited to, personal injury, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of assignments, resulting from the data or output of this Website being rendered inaccurate, failure of the Website to operate with any other programs, server down time, damages for loss of goodwill, business interruption, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other damages or losses of whatever nature, even if the Fund has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You also undertake not to post to or send via this Website any materials that are or could reasonably be construed as: (i) defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory or blasphemous; (ii) in breach of any obligation of confidence or privacy or any trade secret; (iii) infringing the proprietary rights of any third party or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or (iv) violating any other law.
You also agree not to transmit to or send via this Website any materials which could reasonably be held to constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or other competent authority, or infringe the rights of any third party enforceable in any part of the world.
You clearly understand that you are prohibited to access the content on this Website from locations where it is illegal to obtain such access. By accessing, using, downloading or otherwise receiving the content from this Website, you are expressly agreeing that you are not in a country where such prohibition exist. Anyone who accesses this Website from any locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Access to certain areas of the Fund’s website may be restricted. The Fund reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of Website, or indeed this whole website, at its discretion. If the Fund provides you with or you generate a password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that password is kept confidential. You must notify the Fund in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or password. You are responsible for any activity on the Fund’s website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our website. The Fund may disable your account on the website in sole discretion of the Fund without notice or explanation.
Privacy of data
Any communication or material you transmit to this Website will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Therefore, you should not send the Fund any e-mail that may contain confidential or sensitive data.
All invitations to subscribe for or to purchase shares in the Fund will be made strictly on a private basis. No such invitation to subscribe for Shares in the Fund shall be generally circulated, nor shall subscriptions be solicited from members of the public.
Terms & Conditions
By entering this Website, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
1. The Fund is the copyright owner of the contents on this Website and no portion of this Website may be used in any manner without the copyright owner’s express written permission. The user may download and print out any part of this Website for his/her personal, non-commercial use. Certain content on this Website are provided for use by third parties under agreement with the Fund of part or all of the contents in any form of the Fund is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. All or any third party logos, trademarks, images are the properties of each third party and by using or showing such logos, trademarks and/or images in this Website, Fund does not make any representations or claims that such third party logos, trademarks or images are properties of Fund
2. Use of scrapers, spiders or other automated methods of gathering information from this Website for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the Fund.
The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by the Fund and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
Links that involve unauthorized use of Fund’s logo
Framing, inline links or metatags
Hyperlinks or any form of link that disguise a URL, deep link, or bypass the homepage of this Website
3. His/her use is at his/her own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind, which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this Website or through your downloading of any materials, data or images from this Website including, without limitation, anything caused by any computer system failures, program malfunctions due to viruses or bugs, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. For purposes hereof, Fund will mean its subsidiaries and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, insurers or representatives of both the Fund and its subsidiaries.
4. We reserve the right to revise and make changes, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained o
5. Any breach of the Terms hereof may subject the user to penalties or damages including, without limitation, those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
6. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Cayman Islands.
7. Venue for any disputes in any way relating to or in connection with these Terms and conditions shall be the courts of the Cayman Islands. Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of the Fund to take proceedings against the other party in any other court of competent jurisdiction where the other party is resident from time to time, or the right of the Fund to take proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.